Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Vixie Advice?




I am about to turn the tables, break down the fourth wall, mix other metaphors and introduce the new Zoë word of the day--vixie--as well as ask for some advice.

Photo #1 was taken in December 2005 at the launch of Screaming Peacock, my custom-design and one-of-a-kind jewellery business...

Photo #2 was taken exactly one week ago, on the eve of my first dance with chemo. I am happily ensconced by the two finest BBFs that a grrl could ever wish for. That's Kelly to my right and Dolly to my left...

Photo #3 is...yes, it is Halle Berry, who is sporting the very vixie cut (that's a pixie cut with a certain kick-ass attitude for that one who's next "do" will be a bald non-do) that I would like to get so that when my locks begin to drop...there will be less of a mess.
My question? Anyone have a suggestion for a fabulous stylist who can vixify me?

No comments:

Post a Comment