Sunday, February 8, 2009

Anyone Else Want to Quash Cancer?

Here's Charlotte modelling a Quash Cancer hat. I am going to get some more made up. The 100% cotton, black military cap with hot pink lettering (same as my Quash Docs), a groovy side pocket and adjustable brim and back will sell for $25 Cdn. (+ tax and shipping) and 100% of the net proceeds will be donated to Callanish Society--a non-profit organization that provides weeklong retreats and support programs for people with cancer, and their loved ones. For more information on Callanish Society, go to http://www.callanish.org/. You may place an order by emailing me at: zoe@screamingpeacock.ca.

2 comments:

  1. Cool Hat ...I want one for the Vixen in black catsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the chapeau! I can't believe how quickly wait-wait-wait became: YIKES, now I'm 'in it' for my cousin.

    I had a beautiful dream about Zoe and a tree while on Haida Gwaii these past few days. A sign of healing, to be certain.

    I wonder how the reality check puppets are coming along??? Why all the silence? Where are the Zoe cheerleaders? Let's make some noise here in cyberspace. - Cousin Tara

    ReplyDelete